Terms and Conditions
- Nothing on this Website is intended to be, nor should it be construed as constituting, definitive advice and the transmission, downloading or sending of any information on this Website does not create any contractual relationship.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own non- commercial use (or that of your firm or company) on the basis that (i) no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way (ii) no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text and (iii) our copyright notice appear in or on all copies. Otherwise, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
- We endeavour to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours a day, but we will not be liable if, for any reason, this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. If a fault occurs with the Website, please contact us immediately and we will endeavour to correct this as soon as we can. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily, without notice, in the case of system failure, maintenance/repair, the installation of new facilities or otherwise for reasons beyond our control. We reserve the right to deny access to this Website at anytime without notice.
- You may not misuse this Website and you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to this Website any material (i) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory or in breach of confidence or privacy (ii) for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals or (iii) which constitutes or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, could give rise to civil liability or could otherwise be contrary to the law or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or in any other country or (iv) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, viruses, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or data). We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of, or locate, anyone posting any material in breach of this paragraph 7.
- Links to any third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience – if you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and are not in control of, nor responsible for, the content, accuracy, legality or availability of any of these other websites. We do not endorse or make any representations about them, nor any material found on them or any results obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.